With our scientific expertise at the core, STAMI offers a number of knowledge-based services to support Norwegian enterprises in the creation of sustainable work environments.
- NOA –The National Surveillance System for Work Environment and Occupational Health. Coordinating, systematising, and disseminating facts and statistics about work environment and occupational health in Norway.
- A-TID – the Norwegian working time registry, providing better data and knowledge on the interaction between working time arrangements and health and safety among Norwegian workers.
- MUST – Employee surveys for Norwegian governmental agencies, scientifically based and measuring factors in the work environment with documented significance for employees’ health, absenteeism, well-being, and commitment.
- EXPO – the National database for chemical exposure in the work environment
- Regulatory toxicology
- Occupational hygiene laboratory services
- The Secretariat of Occupational Health Services
- an Occupational medicine outpatient clinic
- National counselling services for pregnant workers
- Special services for risk related work environments
- National Work Environment Library
Education and courses
STAMI has a particular responsibility for education and training in the field of work environment and occupational health. The courses we provide are research-based and tailored for personnel in occupational health services, and doctors specializing in occupational medicine. STAMI also organizes shorter webinars and seminars for a more general audience.